In Singapore famous places to visit
- Singapore Botanic Gardens-Singapore is the second-safest and fifth-cleanest city in the world.
- Gardens by the Bay-Gardens by the Bay are probably one of the most spectacular gardens in the world. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit them at nighttime:
- Lorong Bangkok Kampang-Incredibly, only 20 minutes by bus from the downtown area, is the last village (or kampong) of Singapore, Lorong Buangkok Kampang,
- Sri Vadapathira Kaliamman Temple-It doesn’t matter if you have visited India or not: speeding time in Little India will give you a 100% Indian feeling.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple-Perhaps the best of China’s influence in Singapore can be found in several beautiful Chinese temples.
- Cantonese Opera show-recommend you pay a visit to a Cantonese Opera show.
- World War II Memorial-For those who are passionate about WWII, there is the peaceful World War II Memorial.
- Palau Ubin-better of visit—quieter—island: Palau Ubin.